This month has been SO much fun!! I have been so busy, met so many great people, tried out new things, and experienced things I never thought I would be able to. I thought I would share with you what I have been loving this month: some products, some people, and one INCREDIBLE team.
- Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector: I have just recently started to get into Glossier products, I know, a little late to the game. Their marketing and customer engagement is incredible and really is what drew me in. They show not just one but many progress pictures that real customers have sent in showing the true results and reviews of the products. So after wanting clearer and more radiant, glowy skin I decided to try this out. This is a chemical exfoliant but is super gentle. It uses AHA, BHA, & PHA, which are the three acids that make your skin look so amazing. After about a month of using it I really am noticing a difference and my skin feels and looks so much healthier and clear.
- My Little, Katy, and her incredible artistic abilities: I touched on this in my last Weekend In My Life blogpost but WOW she just continues to amaze me. So anyone who knows me even a little know how much I am in love with Disney. Growing up it was such a big part of my life and Katy knows that. So this last Thursday at our Alpha Chi Omega Pearl and Paddle ceremony we revealed our paddles we had been crafting for the last couple of weeks. Please just take a moment to admire the incredible talent this young woman has (picture above) because WOW!!!
- THIRDLOVE: So I will admit, I am the first one to fall for all the trends and gimmicks out there. But I really had a good feeling about this one. Apparently, 80% (!!!!) of women are wearing the wrong size bra. Being a bigger chested gal myself, it’s really difficult to find a bra that has everything I’m looking for. So I took a quiz that literally took 60 seconds and found what I needed. I bought one bra, their 24/7 Classic T-Shirt Bra, and am SO content with the results. I don’t have any discount codes for you but trust me there are so many out there. I just used one from all of the Bachelor people doing the #ads lol. Seriously check it out though I am really happy with mine so far and plan on purchasing more in different styles!!
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion: There are sooooo many moisturizers out there it can be really hard to find one that works well with your skin. I got this one in my Spring FabFitFun Box and actually am totally obsessed. I usually try out all of the products in my boxes (which is the point duh) but if they don’t really work for me I move on. Let’s just say I haven’t moved on from this lotion yet!!! I am LOVING this and for real think it is making a difference in my skin. My skin gets pretty dry especially with these strong Chicago winds and this stuff has been doing wonders. HIGHLY recommend.
- Loyola University Chicago Men’s Basketball (& WAY more importantly, Sister Jean): Obviously I came to Loyola for a reason, and sadly sports weren’t really a factor. Coming from a huge sports high school it was honestly a difficult and sad transition to make. But I had so much here and fell in love with this school so I was willing to make that sacrifice. UNTIL THIS MONTH. Boy oh boy am I one happy girl. I never was super into March Madness growing up, I would make the brackets with my friends or family but I usually would just pick the team I liked best or had the best seed. THIS TEAM IS EVERYTHING. I am SO proud to be a RAMBLER! I will admit, I didn’t even have that much faith in the Blers heading into the tournament. I mean, of course I wanted them to do well but I assumed it wasn’t likely we would get past the first few rounds. Man was I WRONG. This has been such an incredible few weeks and I am so excited to see the Ramblers play their game in the FINAL FOUR. GO BLERS!!!!!
I hope you have an amazing Sunday!