Mothers are amazing. When you really think about everything they do daily to take care of you there is only one word to describe it. AMAZING. The day you are born you become their number one priority. I am closer to my mom more now than ever and I know our relationship will only grow. Being away at college has taught me a lot not only about myself but how much my mom has done for me and how much I really had learned from her even just through observation. Given that today is Mother’s Day I wanted to take this week’s post to show some love and appreciation for my mama as well as all the other fabulous mamas out there.
Just a few things I love about mine:
- You always know what to say to make me feel better
- You give the best advice
- You are tough on me, but in the best way
- You expect a lot of me which makes me better
- You have shown me what it means to be a good wife, sister, mother, and friend
- You are the best listener
- You worry about me a lot
- You pray for me constantly
- You have taught me the importance of having a clean house and being a good hostess 😉
- You are the best Mommy and I thank God every day I got you as mine
Mom, thank you for your endless support and love you show me. I hope to be half the person you are someday with your heart, compassion, ambition, and strong faith. Love you Mama, Happy Mother’s Day.